Weekly Dinners On the Deck
Pre-theatre dinners featuring fine local foods and cooks
Produced by The Other Stuff, at The Other Bakery, 77 Main Street, Tamworth Village
Saturdays July 1- Sept, 2, 5:30-6:45
Reservations, please: 603-726-1832
Opening Night Dinners at The Lyceum
Thursday, June 29
Thursday, July 13
Thursday, July 27
Thursday, August 10
Thursday, August 24
Stop by Tamworth Lyceum before each Barnstormer’s opening night play for some inspired pre-show fun based on this seasons stellar line-up. Just show up and enjoy a themed cocktail with complimentary snack, or pre-order a meal by visiting our websites event page: tamworthdistilling.com to ensure a table is reserved and your bellies are full for the big night.
The Tamworth Distilling Tasting Room is open W-Th from 12 to 5, F-Sat from 10-6 and Sun from 12-5. The Tamworth Lyceum is also open Saturday from 11-4. Book now
Show tickets may be purchased separately by calling 603-323-8500 or HERE
*Limited seating available
*Email email@example.com for more info.
Dining In the Area
- Rosie’s Restaurant — “Rosie’s is a key part of my summer.” (A Hungry Barnstormers Actor). Breakfast and lunch. (603) 323-8611
- Pizza at White Gates Farm – Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 4:30 to 8 pm. “Pizza nights are full of good music, good company, stunning views, and of course, delicious food. We have several picnic tables but many people bring blankets, lawn chairs, and even small tables to settle in their favorite spot to dine! BYOB but we have water. This year we’re carrying a new brand of ICE CREAM for dessert! And not to worry, we have a couple of guest bathrooms.””Pizza nights normally sell out days in advance, so make sure to visit our website and subscribe to our emails to get the latest alerts.”
- Public House on Page Hill – Tamworth’s newest gathering spot. The 17th century barn is now the cozy Pub on Page – with intimate dining and inspired cuisine. Chef Gregg Grant has been a pioneer of farm-to-table practices and delivers innovative, artisanal offerings that range from small plates to elegant entrees. Join us for breathtaking sunsets over craft cocktails and beers, mountain views with a bottle of hand-selected wines, meaningful times with friends, family, and live music.
- Max’s Restaurant at the Snow Village Inn — “Whether you choose to dine in our casual fine dining room or relax with a bite in the pub, at Max’s Restaurant and Pub, you’ll be treated to a most incredible epicurean adventure. With our award-winning chef, breathtaking views, and warm hospitality it is easy to see why our diners always come back for more. ” 603-447-2818
- The Woodshed — “At The New Woodshed, fine dining gets a charming, comfortable twist inside a restored circa 1820 New England post-and-beam barn.” 603-476-2700 Barnstormers Sponsor!
- Pizza Barn — “The Pizza Barn serves hand-tossed pizza made as you order. We make our own dough and sauce, as well as grind and blend our own cheese.” 603-539-2234
- Jake’s Seafood & Grill — “Jake’s Seafood and Grill was established in 1994 and is known far and wide for its well earned reputation for New England’s Finest Seafood.” 603-539-2805
- Yankee Smokehouse and Wild Hog Pizzeria — “We are one of the best New Hampshire barbecue restaurants featuring smoked ribs, pork, chicken, beef, homemade BBQ sauce, BBQ beans, chili, and colossal sized sundaes and strawberry shortcake.” 603-539-7427
- Farm to Table Market — Partners with 20+ local farms and producers, bringing fresh and delicious vegetables, fruits, meats and other items to the table.2370 Route 16 603-539-2266
- The Highland House Bed and Breakfast — An overnight stay in an authentic 18th century Sea Captain’s home, located only I mile from The Barnstormers Theatre and Tamworth Village. 603-323-7982
- The Farmstand — A beautiful, New England farmhouse located on 7 acres of farmland in lovely Chocorua Village, with its own gardens and farm stand, only 2.5 miles from The Barnstormers Theatre and Tamworth. 603-323-6169
- The Preserve at Chocorua — A Magical White Mountain Estate where time stands still. Have a weekend. Enjoy the simplicity of nature. Turn off your cellphone and take in the stars. 603-323-8333