Dining In the Area
- Rosie’s Restaurant — “Rosie’s is a key part of my summer.” (A Hungry Barnstormers Actor). Breakfast and lunch. (603) 323-8611
- Pizza at White Gates Farm – Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 4:30 to 8 pm. “Pizza nights are full of good music, good company, stunning views, and of course, delicious food. We have several picnic tables but many people bring blankets, lawn chairs, and even small tables to settle in their favorite spot to dine! BYOB but we have water. This year we’re carrying a new brand of ICE CREAM for dessert! And not to worry, we have a couple of guest bathrooms.””Pizza nights normally sell out days in advance, so make sure to visit our website and subscribe to our emails to get the latest alerts.”
- Cafe Noche — “Cafe Noche proudly offers quality, authentic, delicious Mexican cuisine in a festive, fun and colorful atmosphere.” Call 603-447-5050
- Max’s Restaurant at the Snow Village Inn — “Whether you choose to dine in our casual fine dining room or relax with a bite in the pub, at Max’s Restaurant and Pub, you’ll be treated to a most incredible epicurean adventure. With our award-winning chef, breathtaking views, and warm hospitality it is easy to see why our diners always come back for more. ” 603-447-2818
- The Woodshed — “At The New Woodshed, fine dining gets a charming, comfortable twist inside a restored circa 1820 New England post-and-beam barn.” 603-476-2700 Barnstormers Sponsor!
- Pizza Barn — “The Pizza Barn serves hand-tossed pizza made as you order. We make our own dough and sauce, as well as grind and blend our own cheese.” 603-539-2234
- Jake’s Seafood & Grill — “Jake’s Seafood and Grill was established in 1994 and is known far and wide for its well earned reputation for New England’s Finest Seafood.” 603-539-2805
- Yankee Smokehouse and Wild Hog Pizzeria — “We are one of the best New Hampshire barbecue restaurants featuring smoked ribs, pork, chicken, beef, homemade BBQ sauce, BBQ beans, chili, and colossal sized sundaes and strawberry shortcake.” 603-539-7427
- Farm to Table Market — Partners with 20+ local farms and producers, bringing fresh and delicious vegetables, fruits, meats and other items to the table.
2370 Route 16 603-539-2266
- The Highland House Bed and Breakfast — An overnight stay in an authentic 18th century Sea Captain’s home, located only I mile from The Barnstormers Theatre and Tamworth Village. 603-323-7982
- The Farmstand — A beautiful, New England farmhouse located on 7 acres of farmland in lovely Chocorua Village, with its own gardens and farm stand, only 2.5 miles from The Barnstormers Theatre and Tamworth. 603-323-6169
- The Preserve at Chocorua — A Magical White Mountain Estate where time stands still. Have a weekend. Enjoy the simplicity of nature. Turn off your cellphone and take in the stars. 603-323-8333