- Manage the sales of cookies, lemonade, water along with beer & wine to patrons at our 20 minute intermission
- Nightly set up 8:10, breakdown and cash box reconciliation finished by 9:30
- Mid-May, hire and train staff of 1 bartenders and 4-5 cookie/lemonade servers
- Schedule servers Tuesday through Saturday evening w/ Sunday Matinee along with an occasional special event.
- Purchase and manage inventory
- Maintain relationship with our cookie vendor focused on inventory turns
- Balancing cash box nightly, working in conjunction with Box Office
- Manager required to attend NH State Liquor Commission Compliance Training
- Focus on enhancing the patron experience by creating welcoming safe environment
Start Date June 1st, 2024
Projected Work Schedule
*This is a great position for someone to pick up some extra work in the evenings and other part time hours during the summer.*
Shoulder season and Summer theatrical schedule: May 18 through October 17
Projected shoulder season hours: 25 to 30 hours per month
July, August, early September: 6 to 12 hours per week
Pay commensurate with experience.
-2 tickets to each play
-Complimentary access to all BST events
About The Barnstormers Theatre
In 1935 The Barnstormers bought and converted a Tamworth, New Hampshire Main Street store to a theatre. This building remains The Barnstormers’ home but has been updated to include a 28-foot proscenium stage, 282 comfortable seats, air-conditioning, and superb acoustics.
Each summer over 40 professional actors from around the country join an experienced core company (some of whom have performed on The Barnstormers stage for over 50 years) to become a part of The Barnstormers family. The majority are members of the Actors’ Equity Association, many have worked together for years, and the younger ones enjoy a rigorous theatre training experience in a highly supportive environment.