The Barnstormers Theatre is looking for a friendly & self-driven Concessions Manager. This part time position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, dependable person who is looking to generate additional income, meet people and have fun!
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not essential.
- Hiring, training, managing a staff of five serving lemonade, cookies, water, beer and wine.
- Attend NH State Liquor Commission Training in order to purchase wine; purchase and maintain stock of all beverages and coordinate with cookie provider for regular deliveries
- Set up and break down concessions area for each performance
- Manage and report sales to the Box Office, deliver cash box to Box Office at the end of each evening.
- Per current AEA guidelines due to the covid-19 pandemic, proof of covid-19 vaccination will be required
- The Barnstormers is committed to creating a safe, equitable, and inclusive work environment and all incoming staff members will be required to complete Equity, Diversity and Inclusion training.
- Competitive hourly rate, along with access to plays and events.
- Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org, message us with contact info or call 603-323-8500
About The Barnstormers Theatre
In 1935 The Barnstormers bought and converted a Tamworth, New Hampshire Main Street store to a theatre. This building remains The Barnstormers’ home but has been updated to include a 28-foot proscenium stage, 282 comfortable seats, air-conditioning, and superb acoustics.
Each summer over 40 professional actors from around the country join an experienced core company (some of whom have performed on The Barnstormers stage for over 50 years) to become a part of The Barnstormers family. The majority are members of the Actors’ Equity Association, many have worked together for years, and the younger ones enjoy a rigorous theatre training experience in a highly supportive environment.